The User Management page allows you to create, remove, and edit usernames in your account.
Once you have logged in, click on the Account tab and then click the User Management sub-tab.
The username table lists all usernames on your account and the date that they were created. This table also provides you with access to change the username’s access settings for the following:
- Seller Area Access - Allows the username to log in to the Vendor Admin area.
- Basic Editing – Provides the user with access to edit basic account information (contact information, shipping information, site management) and preform sale maintenance (cancel recurring, refund, mark shipped).
- Financial Read Only – Provides the user with access to view your payment information.
- Financial Editing – Provides the user with access to view, create and edit Payment Profiles, the Release Level and the Payment Method on File for the account.
- Admin – Provides the user with access to create, manage and remove usernames
- API Access – Enables read-only access for the username. The username can be used to retrieve information from the account, but cannot edit information. NOTE: A username with API access cannot be used to log in to the vendor account, as it is used only for authentication purposes.
- API Updating – Enables read/write access for the username. The username can be used to retrieve information from the account, as well as make modifications to products and other account information.
The sidebar on the right side of the page provides you with the ability to edit the profile or change the password for the username you are logged in with.
To add an additional access setting for a username click the '--' listed under the access level for the username you wish to add it to. The page will refresh and '--' will change to 'Yes'.
To remove an access setting from a username click 'Yes' listed under the access setting for the username. The page will refresh and 'Yes' will be replaced by '--'.
To delete a username from the account, click the red X listed to the right of the username you want to remove. The Delete Users page will list the username, email, and name of the user that is being removed. You must click the Confirm Delete button to remove the username.
To edit the details of a username click on the username in the username list on the page. You may they edit the information on record for the user, email address, first name, last name, etc. After making edits to the user information click the Update User button located at the bottom right of the page. You can also edit the access settings for the user from this page by opening the sidebar on the right side of the page. Please be certain to click the blue Update User Access and/or Update Subscriptions button after editing the users access settings or email subscriptions.
Please note: You will only have access to create a username or edit your username profile if you are logged in as a user with admin access.