2Checkout Mobile – iPad
Manage your business on your iPad
The 2Checkout Mobile app for iPad allows you to monitor your sales metrics and manage your account with the newly designed sales dashboard. Stay-up-to-date on sales, payments, products and manage your relationship with customers by handling refunds and recurring billings. You can also send customized invoices (payment requests) to customers in any currency which will contain a purchase link for them to make a payment.
Download 2Checkout Mobile from the Apple App Store.
2Checkout Mobile iPad Documentation
The 2Checkout Mobile app provides sellers with the ability to manage their 2Checkout seller account using their iPad. The application utilizes 2Checkout’s Admin API to retrieve and update account details. The existing usernames that you use to log in to the 2Checkout sellers area will not have access to the Admin API so an additional API username will need to be created to access this application.
To create a new API username, please log in to the 2Checkout Seller Area using your web browser. https://www.2checkout.com/va/
Once you have logged in, click the Account tab and then the User Management subtab. On the User Management page click the Create Username link on the right side of the page. This will open the Create Username page where you can specify the credentials and access type for your new username. Fill in the credentials and designate the new username as an API username by selecting only API Access and API Updating for the Access type. Finally click the Create Username button to create your new API username. You can then return to 2Checkout Mobile and log in using the new API username and password you created.
The initial login screen prompts you to enter the username and password for your 2Checkout API user.
You are also provided with the option to stay logged in by selecting ON or OFF using the Stay logged in switch. If ON is selected, your user credentials will be saved to your device using the iOS keychain so that you do not have to enter them again until you manually logout. If OFF is selected, you will be required to log in each time you use the application. After making your selection touch LOG IN to log in to 2Checkout Mobile.
2Checkout Mobile provides you with several different areas to manage your account. Each scene can be selected using the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- The Dashboard area provides you with several charts that display your sale and payments metrics and quick access to your recent sales and payments.
- The Payments area provides you with the ability to view your pending payment and previous payments issued by 2Checkout.
- The Sales area provides you with the ability to manage your sales as you would in the 2Checkout Sellers Area and view your sales statistics.
- The Products area provides the ability to view and edit the products you have created in your account.
- The Invoice area provides the ability to send customized invoices (payment requests) to customers in any currency which will contain a purchase link for them to make a payment.
- The Account area provides the ability to view the Company and Contact information you have entered in your 2Checkout account and a button to logout.
- The Info area provides access to documentation and 2Checkout contact information.
On each area, you can update the data at any time using the “Pull to Refresh” feature by touching the screen, pulling down and releasing or by touching the refresh button in the navigation bar. You can also utilize the sales search field to quickly lookup a sale by sale number, customer name, customer address or customer phone.
The dashboard provides you with useful charts to get an overview of your recent sales and payments history. On the right side your pending payment amount, recent sales and recent payments are displayed. You can touch or drag the pullout tab to get more detailed information or you can touch a list item to view the full details. All of the charts and dashboard information can be refreshed by touching the refresh button on the navigation bar.
- Total Sales by Day – Sales totals are charted by day. (Touch and drag horizontally)
- Total Sales by Week – Sales totals charted by week.
- Total Payments by Month – Payments totals charted by month. (Touch and drag horizontally)
- Total Payments by Week – Payments totals charted by week. (Touch and drag horizontally)
- Sales by Day – Current week’s sales charted by day with the sales total average for each weekday.
- Today’s Sales by Total – Charts todays sales by total.
- Today’s High, Low, Avg. – Charts todays highest, lowest and median sale total.
You can navigate to the Payments area by touching Payments in the navigation bar. The payments area provides a list of your account’s payments issued by 2Checkout and your pending payment. Your pending payment amount will be listed along with your current release level and a countdown to the next payment cycle. You can utilize the slider bar to select a date range for the payments you want to view by dragging the left and right tabs or by dragging the center horizontally. The green highlighted area shows your current time frame for the query. You can also use the date selector located to the right of the slider to define the date range. Upon making a selection, your query will be run and a weekly and monthly chart is displayed on the right to provide your payments metrics for that time period. The total displayed at the top of the payments history list area will also update dynamically based on your selection and you can touch the total to view the summed payment details the time period.
You can touch each payment on the list to view the Payment Details.
- Date – Date Issued
- ID – Payment Identifier
- Payment – USD Payment Amount
- Reserve Held – Reserve amount held on the payment
- Reserve Released – Reserve amount released on the payment
- Saless – Sales Total
- 2CO Fees – Transaction fees deducted from payment
- Refunds – Refunds deducted from payment
- Adjustments – Adjustments added or removed from the payment
- Aff. Commissions – Affiliate Commissions earned
- Aff. Comm. Out – Affiliate Commissions paid out
- Chargeback – Chargeback amount deducted from payment
- Balance Forward – Previous payment amount applied to this payment
After selecting a payment item, you can navigate back to the Payments list by touching the Payments button at the top of the screen.
You can navigate to the Sales area by touching Sales in the navigation bar. The sales area provides a list of sales in order of most recent. You can utilize the slider bar to select a date range for the sale you want to view by dragging the left and right tabs or by dragging the center horizontally. The green highlighted area shows your current time frame for the query. You can also use the date selector located to the right of the slider to define the date range. Upon making a selection, your query will be run and a dynamic chart is displayed on the right to provide your sales metrics for that time period. Below the sales chart, a search tool is available to search with in the selected date range that allows your to search by the sale or invoice number, product ID or by customer name, email or phone number.
On the Sales List, you can touch each listing to view the Sale Details page and navigate back to the Sales List by touching the Sales button on the top left of the page. The Sale Details area lists sale, invoice and customer details. The right side of the screen provides action buttons that provide the ability to send a sales receipt, send an email to the customer, issue a refund or stop the recurring billing. The comments that have been added to the sale are listed on the right below the action button area. You can add an additional comment and optionally send it to the buyer by touching the Add Comment button.
The details provided on the Sale Details page are defined below:
- ID – 2Checkout Order Number
- Placed – Date/Time Placed
- Total – Sale Total
- Method – Payment Method
- Card num – First 6 and last 2 numbers of buyer credit card. (Credit card orders only.)
- Language – Buyer Language Selection
- Invoice Deposit Status/Date. (Touch to reveal invoice level details.)
- Name – Billing Name
- E-mail – Email
- Phone – Phone number
- Address – Billing Address. (Touch to lookup the address location on Google Maps.)
- City – Billing City and State
- Postal – Billing Zip Code
- Country – Billing Country
- Address – IP Address
- City – IP Location City, State
- Country – IP Country
- Method – Shipping Method Name
- Name – Shipping Name
- Address – Shipping Address. (Touch to lookup the address location on Google Maps.)
- City – Shipping City and State
- Postal – Shipping Zip Code
- Country – Shipping Country
You can view invoice level details by touching the invoice under the Invoices section.
The details provided on the Invoice Details page are defined below:
- Total – Invoice Total
- Refunds – Total refunds issued on invoice.
- Net Amount – The remaining amount after refunds.
- Status – Invoice Status (Approved/Pending/Deposited)
- Date – Date/Time Invoice Billed
- Recurring – Invoice Recurring? (Yes/No)
- Lineitem Name – Lineitem/Product Name (If recurring the installment number, recurrence, duration, and next scheduled billing date will be listed.)
- Lineitem Price – Lineitem Amount
- Date – Date/Time Invoice was marked as shipped
- Method – Shipping Method Name
- Name – Ship to Name
- Address – Ship to Address (Touch to lookup the address location on Google Maps.)
- City – Ship to City
- Postal – Ship to Zip
- Country – Ship to Country
Refunds and Recurring
Refunds can be issued and recurrings can be stopped at the sale level by touching the Refund Sale or Stop Recurring button on the right side of the page. They can be issued at the invoice level by touching the red refund button or gray stop button at the top of the invoice or at the lineitem level by touching the button(s) listed to right of the lineitem. After touching a refund button, the Add Refund scene will appear with the refund type pre-selected based on the type of refund button that was used.
- If Full refund is selected the remaining balance will be refunded.
- If Partial refund is selected, you will need to specify the amount for the refund.
- If Single line item is selected, you will be provided with a list of lineitems to select from.
You can navigate to the Products area by touching Products in the navigation bar. The Products area lists all of the products that you have created in your account and provides you with the ability to add a new product ot edit and existing product. You can touch or drag the pullout tab on the right side of the page to reveal the product search tool. The search tool provides you with the ability to search and filter the product listing by 2CO ID, seller product ID or product name and change the listing view to a standard list.
To edit a product and view detailed product information, touch the product listing.
The details that you can edit:
- Product ID – Seller Product ID
- Product Name – Product Name
- Short Description – Product Short Description
- Long Description – Product Long Description
- Price – Product Price
- Categories – Product Categories
- Tangible – Is product tangible? (On / Off) If on, the weight and handling will be listed.
- Weight – Product Weight (Used with weight based shipping calculation)
- Handling – Product Handling (Adds to the product price)
- Recurring – Is product recurring? (On / Off). If on, the recurrence and duration will be listed.
- Bill Every – Recurrence (# Week|Month|Year )
- Continue For – Duration (# Week|Month|Year|Forever)
- Options – Product Options (Touch to associate an existing product option.)
You can navigate to the Invoice area by touching Invoice in the navigation bar. The Invoice feature provides the ability to create a customized invoice and email it to a customer. The email will have a purchase link that will pass the buyer to your custom checkout page to make the payment.
- Invoice ID – Seller Product ID
- Website – Product Name
- Name – Product Short Description
- Email Address – Product Long Description
- Subject of Email – Product Price
- Currency – Product Categories
Items are added to the invoice by touching the Create new item button. Here you must define the item name, item price and quantity and touch the + Add button to add.
Sales Tax can be added by flipping the switch to on and defining the percentage.
Shipping can be added by touching the Shipping button. Here you must define the shipping name, shipping price and touch the + Add button to add.Sending the Invoice
You can then add any additional comments you wish to include and click the Send Invoice button. This will display the invoice preview where you can make any changes and finally touch the Send button to send the email.
You can navigate to the Account area by touching the gear icon in the navigation bar. The Account area lists your account and contact information and provides you with a button to logout of 2Checkout mobile.
- ID – 2Checkout Account Number
- Name – Company Name
- Currency – Pricing Currency
- Descriptor – Soft Descriptor
- Affiliate – Third Party Affiliate URL
- Login – Username you used to log in to 2Checkout Mobile
- Title – Site Title
- URL – URL Registered to your 2Checkout Account
- Category – Site Category
- Description – Site Description
- E-mail – Business Email
- Phone – Business Phone
- E-mail – Customer Service Email
- Phone – Customer Service Phone
- Address – Mailing Address
- City – City, State
- Postal – Zip Code
- Country – Country
- Address – Company Address
- City – City, State
- Postal – Zip Code
- Country – Country
You can navigate to the Info area by touching ( i ) in the Tab Bar at the bottom of the screen.
The Info area provides access to helpful instructions and a simple interface to open a support ticket. Touch the Documentation button to view this documentation on your device. Touch the Contact Us button to submit a support ticket to the 2Checkout tech department. Touch the Review in iTunes button to submit an app review.