2Checkout Mobile – Android
Review your sales on your Android device
The 2Checkout Mobile app for Android allows you to monitor your account details on the go. Stay-up-to-date on sales, payments, products and other useful information. You can also manage your relationship with customers by handling refunds, recurring billings and contact customers regarding their purchase.
Download 2Checkout Mobile from the Google Play Store.
2Checkout Mobile Android Documentation
The 2Checkout Mobile app provides sellers with the ability to manage their 2Checkout seller account using their android powered device. The application utilizes 2Checkout’s Admin API to get and update account details. The existing usernames that you use to log in to the 2Checkout sellers area will not have access to the Admin API so an additional API username will need to be created to access this application.
To create a new API username, please log in to the 2Checkout Seller Area using your web browser. https://www.2checkout.com/va/
Once you have logged in, click the Account tab and then the User Management subtab. On the User Management page click the Create Username link on the right side of the page. This will open the Create Username page where you can specify the credentials and access type for your new username. Fill in the credentials and designate the new username as an API username by selecting only API Access and API Updating for the Access type. Finally click the Create Username button to create your new API username. You can then return to 2Checkout Mobile and log in using the new API username and password you created.
The initial login screen prompts you to enter the username and password for your 2Checkout API user.
You are also provided with the option to stay logged in by the Stay logged in checkbox. If selected, your user credentials will be safely stored in your device so that you do not have to enter them again until you manually logout. If not selected, you will be required to log in each time you use the application. After making your selection touch LOG IN to log in to 2Checkout Mobile.
2Checkout Mobile provides you with several different areas to manage your account. You can navigate to each area by using the action bar navigation in the top layout or just use you finger to swipe horizontally.
- The Payments area provides you with the ability to view your pending payments and previous payments issued by 2Checkout.
- The Sales area provides you with the ability to manage your sales as you would in the 2Checkout Sellers Area and view your sales statistics.
- The Products area provides the ability to view the products you have created in your account.
- The Coupons area provides the ability to view the current active coupons in your account.
- The Company area lists the 2Checkout account information.
- The Contacts area lists the account contact information.
- The Info area provides access to documentation and a quick link to contact 2Checkout support.
On each area, you can find additional features on the bottom action bar such as refresh, search, filter and analytics.
You can navigate to the Payments area by selecting Payments in the navigation menu. By default, the payments area provides a list of your account’s payments issued by 2Checkout, your pending payment and your total payments.
You can touch each payment on the list to view the Payment Details page.
This page lists the following information:
- ID – Payment Identifier
- Payment – USD Payment Amount
- Reserve Held – Reserve amount held on the payment
- Reserve Released – Reserve amount released on the payment
- Sales – Sales Total
- 2CO Fees – Transaction fees deducted from payment
- Refunds – Refunds deducted from payment
- Adjustments – Adjustments added or removed from the payment
- Aff. Commissions – Affiliate Commissions earned
- Aff. Comm. Out – Affiliate Commissions paid out
- Chargeback – Chargeback amount deducted from payment
- Balance Forward – Previous payment amount applied to this payment
After selecting a payment item, you can navigate back to the Payments list by touching the back button at the top of the screen. You can also swipe left or right to switch between the views for each payment.
Payment analytics can be viewed on the Payment Chart page by touching the chart icon in the bottom action bar.
The Payment Chart provides weekly and monthly analytics with an interactive sliding average graph to discover payment trends. Use the pinch zoom gesture to expand and drag to scroll horizontally.
You can navigate to the Sales area by selecting Sales in the navigation menu. By default all sales will be listed in order of most recent.
To filter this list, touch the filter icon in the bottom action bar.
You can filter by All Sales, Refunded Sales, Active Recurring or Declined recurring. You can also search for sales and filter results using the search feature in the action bar. In the search field, you can search sales by sale ID, invoice ID, product ID, product name, customer name, email or phone number.
Sales analytics can be viewed on the Sales Chart by touching the chart icon in the bottom action bar.
The Sales Chart provides weekly and monthly analytics with an interactive sliding average graph to discover sales trends. Use the pinch zoom gesture to expand and drag to scroll horizontally.
On the Sales List, you can touch each listing to view the Sale Details. You can navigate back to the Sales List by touching the back button on the top left of the screen. The Sale Details lists sale, invoice and customer details.
The details provided on the Sale Details page are defined below:
- ID – 2Checkout Order Number
- Placed – Date/Time Placed
- Total – Sale Total
- Method – Payment Method
- Card num – First 6 and last 2 numbers of buyer credit card. (Credit card orders only.)
- Language – Buyer Language Selection
- Invoice Deposit Status/Date. (Touch to reveal invoice level details.)
- Name – Billing Name
- E-mail – Email
- Phone – Phone number
- Address – Billing Address. (Touch to lookup the address location on Google Maps.)
- City – Billing City and State
- Postal – Billing Zip Code
- Country – Billing Country
- Address – IP Address
- City – IP Location City, State
- Country – IP Country
- Create comment – Touch to add a comment to the sale and optionally send comment to the customer.
You can view invoice level details by touching each invoice listed in the Sale Details. You can navigate back to the Sale Details by touching the back button at the top left of the screen.
The details provided on the Invoice Details page are defined below:
- ID – Invoice ID
- Status – Invoice Status (Approved/Pending/Deposited)
- Total – Invoice Total
- Placed – Date/Time Invoice Billed
- Recurring – Invoice Recurring? (Yes/No)
- Lineitem Price / Lineitem Name (If recurring the installment number, recurrence, duration, and next scheduled billing date will be listed. Touch to view lineitem product information or issue lineitem refund.)
- Date – Date/Time Invoice was marked as shipped
- Method – Shipping Method Name
- Name – Ship to Name
- Address – Ship to Address (Touch to lookup the address location on Google Maps.)
- City – Ship to City
- Postal – Ship to Zip
- Country – Ship to Country
Refunds and Recurring
To issue a refund on the invoice, touch the refund button on the upper right side of the screen and touch Add Refund.
The Add Refund view offers the selection of a full refund, partial refund or lineitem level refund.
- If Full refund is selected the remaining balance will be refunded.
- If Partial refund is selected, you will need to specify the amount for the refund.
- If Single line item is selected, you will be provided with a list of lineitems to select from.
When issuing a refund, you must also select a reason and enter a comment under the comments section. Finally, touch the Refund button to issue the refund.
To stop a recurring lineitem, touch the lineitem listing on the Invoice Details.
This brings up the lineitem menu where you can view the product details, issue a lineitem refund or if the lineitem is recurring, the stop recurring option will appear.
Then just confirm to stop the recurring lineitem.
You can navigate to the Products area by selecting Products in the navigation menu. Under Products, you can use the search feature in the action bar to filter the product listing by 2CO ID, seller product ID or product name.
To view detailed product information, touch the product listing to view the Product Details.
The Product Details are defined below:
- Vendor ID – Seller Product ID
- Name – Product Name
- Price – Product Price
- Tangible – Is product tangible? (Yes / No)
- Weight – Product Weight
- Recurring – Is product recurring? (Yes / No). If yes, the recurrence and duration will be listed.
- Images – Product Image
- Categories – Product Category
- Description – Product Short Description
You can navigate to the Coupons area by selecting Coupons in the navigation menu. This area provides a list of all of your active coupons.
Each coupon listing displays the coupon code, savings and expiration date.
You can navigate to the Company area by selecting Company in the navigation menu.
The Company area lists the following account information:Company
- ID – 2Checkout Account Number
- Name – Company Name
- Currency – Pricing Currency
- Descriptor – Soft Descriptor
- Title – Site Title
- URL – URL Registered to your 2Checkout Account
- Category – Site Category
- Description – Site Description
You can navigate to the Contacts area by selecting Contacts in the navigation menu.
The Contacts area lists the following account contact information:Office
- E-mail – Business Email
- Phone – Business Phone
- E-mail – Customer Service Email
- Phone – Customer Service Phone
- Address – Mailing Address
- City – City, State
- Postal – Zip Code
- Country – Country
- Address – Company Address
- City – City, State
- Postal – Zip Code
- Country – Country
You can navigate to the Info area by selecting Info in the navigation menu.
The Info area provides access to helpful instructions and a simple interface to open a support ticket. Touch the Review in Market button to submit a review in Google Play. Touch the Documentation button to view this documentation on your device. Touch the Contact Us button to submit a support ticket to the 2Checkout tech department.