How can we download a report of all orders?
Sellers may use the Billing Activity Download to retrieve a list of orders placed in their account. The report can be for the lifetime of the account*, or it can be for a specific date range.
* Important: If you have a large number of sales in your account, you may wish to run multiple reports based on different date ranges to avoid possible time out issues.
To access and run the Billing Activity Download report please follow the steps listed below:
- Deposited- Will only list sales where the funds have deposited. Will not include tangible Plug and Play sales that have not been marked shipped or orders that were canceled prior to the funds depositing.
- Not Deposited- Will only list sales where the funds have not deposited. Will include tangible Plug and Play sales that have not been marked shipped.
- All Billing activity- Will list all sales, deposited and not deposited.
- US Dollar- Sales totals returned in their USD equivalent at the time of purchase.
- Purchase Currency- Sale totals will be returned in the currency selected by the buyer at checkout.
- Seller Currency- Sale totals will be listed in the Display Currency you had set in the Site Management area.
- No Product Information- No product names or IDs will be returned
- Include Product Information- Report will include seller assigned product names and IDs
- Include Product Information and Installment Number - Report will Include seller assigned product names and IDs and the installment number for recurring orders
7. Select the Date Range. The date range for sales to be included in the report.
8. Select the Field Separator- Determines the field separator for the returned report.
- Comma (,)
- Pipe (|)
- Ampersand (&)
- Semicolon (;)
The returned report will include the following information:
- Sale Number- 2Checkout sale number
- Total- Total in the currency selected with the other report parameters
- Date Placed- Date the sale was placed or that an installment re-billed
- Date Shipped- Where applicable
- Name- Customers full name
- Address- Customers billing Address
- City- Customers billing city
- State- Customers billing state
- Postal Code- Customers billing Zip/Postal code
- Country- Customers billing country
- Phone- Customers billing phone number
- Email- Customers email address
- Ship To- Ship to name for the order, where applicable
- Ship Address- Ship to address, where applicable
- Ship City- Ship to city, where applicable
- Ship State- Ship to state, where applicable
- Ship Postal Code- Ship to Zip/Postal code, where applicable
- Ship Country-Ship to country, where applicable
- Date Paid- Date of the payment cycle in which you were paid for the sale or re-billing
- Refunded- Y/N, indicates if a refund was issued on the sale
- Refunded Date- Date refund was issued, where applicable
- Chargeback- Y/N, indicates if a chargeback was issued against the sale
- Chargeback Date- Date of chargeback, where applicable
- Merchant Order Id- The value passed in with the merchant_order_id parameter, where applicable
- Seller Product ID- Product id assigned by the seller, where applicable
- Product Name- Product name assigned by the seller, where applicable
- Installment number- The installment number for a re-billing, recurring orders only